- Name of the retrieved file
- Date and time of the retrieval
- Transferred amount of data
- Message whether the retrieval was successful
- Description of the type of the employed web browser
- Requesting domain
Further details that go beyond the above details, such as your name, address, telephone number or email address, are not recorded unless you provide these details voluntarily, for example during your registration or when requesting information.
Usage and disclosure of personal data
If you have provided us with personal data, we shall use this data exclusively for the technical administration of our websites and for fulfilling your requests and requirements, i.e. for answering your queries. Your personal data shall not be disclosed, sold or transmitted to third parties in any other manner unless
- this is required for the purpose of contractual processing. For example, it may be necessary to disclose your address and order data to our suppliers when you order products.
- this is necessary for invoicing purposes.
- you have given your consent beforehand. You are entitled to revoke such consent at any time with immediate effect (see contact).
|Right to information:||Subject to your request, we will be pleased to inform you about the data that we have saved about you.|
|Use of Google Analytics:||This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies”, i.e. text files, which are saved on your computer and enable us to analyse your usage of the website. The information about your website usage (including your IP address), which is created by the cookie, is transmitted to a Google server in the US and saved there. Google uses this information to evaluate how you have used the website in order to compile reports on website activities for website operators and also to provide further services connected with the use of the website and the Internet usage. Google may also transmit this information to third parties if this is required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. On no account will Google link your IP address to other data that is stored by Google. You can prevent cookies from being installed by setting your browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that – in this case – it may not be possible to use all functions of this website to their full extent. In using this website, you express your consent to the processing of data collected by Google about you in the manner described above and for the purposes previously mentioned.|